According to the latest data, the average price per square foot has increased as has the average listing price.
In other words, it’s a great time to be a home seller in Silicon Valley! Continue reading to learn more!
An Overview of the Sunnyvale Housing Market
Here are the highlights from the latest market report on Sunnyvale, CA:
- Currently there are 102 homes for sale on the market, including a couple of dozen that are in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between February and May, the average price per square foot for homes was $824, up 23.7 percent compared to the same period last year.
- Meanwhile, the median sales price for homes in Sunnyvale was $1,170,000 during that same period, based on 233 home sales.
- Compared to a year ago, the median home sales price increased 29.1 percent, or $263,500.
- And the number of home sales decrease 6.8 percent.
- Broken down specifically, the median sales price for a 1-bedroom home was $500,000
- The median sales price for a 2-bedroom home was $825,000
- And the median sales price for a 3- and 4- bedroom home was $1,170,000 and $1,690,500
- During the week ending on May 27, the average listing price for homes was $717,223, up 3.4 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was about $698,000.
- Here’s a look at how certain neighborhoods performed in terms of average listing price during the week ending on May 27:
- Sunnyvale West: $1,359,750
- Ponderosa Park: $790,173
- Heritage District: $386,900
- Snail: $641,000
- Lakewood: $702,500
Now Is The Time to List Your Sunnyvale, CA Home!
As you can see, conditions are favorable for anyone hoping to get a great price on their Silicon Valley home for sale.
We would love to assist you by answering any questions you might have as well as providing you with insight on the true value of your home.
Until next time,
Gary & Robert