Silicon Valley is acclaimed for its thriving job market and employment opportunities. But San Jose, in particular, is the site of many of the area’s fastest-growing private companies.
A Spot at the Top:
San Jose’s Fastest-Growing Companies
Inc. came out with its annual list of the fastest-growing companies in the US. San Jose proves why it reigns supreme in Silicon Valley, with its fastest-growing companies sitting on a coveted spot starting more than halfway up the list. Here are San Jose’s top 10 companies on this prestigious list:
10. Clean Solar — 2014 Revenue: $8.5 million | Growth rate: 177%
9. Richter10.2 Media Group — 2014 Revenue: $3.7 million| Growth rate: 179%
8. Malwarebytes — 2014 Revenue: $48.1 million| Growth rate: 264%
7. TechShop — 2014 Revenue: $12 million| Growth rate: 345%
6. Early Growth Financial Services — 2014 Revenue: $6.5 million| Growth rate: 436%
5. Untangle — 2014 Revenue: $18.6 million| Growth rate: 487%
4. NorCal CrossFit — 2014 Revenue: $4.3 million| Growth rate: 641%
3. Ensighten — 2014 Revenue: $19.6 million | Growth rate: 1,012%
2. 360 Payment Solutions — 2014 Revenue: $2.5 million | Growth rate: 1,865%
1. Kukui — 2014 Revenue: $4.1 million | Growth rate: 3,944%
View the interactive map below or read more about San Jose’s fastest-growing companies for the location and further details about each company on the list.
San Jose Has a Hot Real Estate Market, Too
Since the city is such an attractive place to work, San Jose has an attractive real estate market.
Are you relocating to San Jose for work? Want to find the perfect place to live that’s convenient to your place of employment? Let us help you find your dream home in San Jose or the surrounding areas.
Search through the homes for sale in San Jose by your price range and find out more about the community, and when you’ve found the perfect property to call home, contact us and we can schedule a showing.