After all, according to recent market data, the median home sales price for Sunnyvale homes is showing year-over-year gains.
Plus, given that overall home inventory is low, any homes that are listed on the market are likely to sell quickly and for a lot of money.
Let’s Take a Closer Look at Recent Sunnyvale Market Trends
Here are the highlights of the latest real estate market report for Sunnyvale:
- Currently there are 60 homes for sale on the market, including several that are in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between November and February, the average price per square foot for homes was $694, up 19.9 percent from the same period last year.
- Meanwhile, the median sales price for homes was $915,000 based on 142 home sales.
- Compared to the same period a year ago, the median home sales price increased 12.8 percent, or $103,500.
- And the number of home sales decreased 16.5 percent.
- Specifically, the median sales price for a 1-bedroom home was $460,000.
- The median sales price for a 2-bedroom home was $785,000
- And the median sales price for 3- and 4-bedroom homes were $935,000 and $1,310,000
- During the week ending on Feb. 18, the average listing price for homes was $781,408, down 14.3 percent from the week before.
- Broken down further, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $380,794.
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $547,104.
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $1,387,097.
We’ll Help You Sell Your Sunnyvale, CA Home in Silicon Valley!
We find the above information encouraging for any home sellers trying to get a great price for their property.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help make the home selling process in Silicon Valley easier for you and your family.
Until next time,
Gary & Robert